- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced.
- 3 tablespoons, fresh crushed red pepper, if you can find Portuguese use that, if not Tabasco works well.
- 2 garlic cloves, minced. Parsley, handful, minced. Triunfo olive oil. Triunfo red wine vinegar.
- 1 Lobster cooked to your liking.
- This is really made to taste.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, except vinegar and olive oil.
- Adjust crushed red pepper to taste.
- Drizzle olive oil over, just enough to combine everything together.
- Sprinkle a little red wine vinegar over the top and give a good stir.
- Serve with cooked lobster.