- 1 3/4 pounds of pork loin
- 1 pound of chestnuts, precooked and peeled
- 1 tablespoon of sweet pepper sauce or paste
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup of white wine
- 5 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Cut the meat into cubes and season with the chopped garlic cloves, the bay leaf, the pepper sauce, and salt and pepper, mixing very well.
- Let it stand for 30 minutes, then heat the oil, add the meat and let it cook until golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- Add the wine and bring to a boil.
- Then add the nuts, cover and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot with cubed fries.